Electrical Integration Engineer
February 8, 2022
CS Integration Engineer will work directly with CS organization Engineering, Project & Site Management, Software, Controls, Sales as well as our vendor teams to ensure homogenization on system design and implementation to deliver an on-time, highly-efficient, and high-quality project solutions.
The CS Integration Engineer will carry out the duties of coordinating the integration of new solutions and/or their upgrades into existing systems at customer sites. Such implementations have to be cost effective and with minimum disruption to the customer’s daily activity.
Make an impact
| Core tasks |
Bring to the team
- Ensure that project teams gains clarity on how their projects will be implemented by:
- Working close with the project managers.
- Working close with the different technical departments and competency groups.
- Making sure that documentation needed during implementation is available
- Abide by the schedule set fourth by the project managers.
- Find solutions to stay within the project budget.
- Strive for the highest quality possible.
- Set the benchmark to aspire to:
- Have a high sense of urgency, take initiative and responsibility for actions required in solving problems.
- Deliver high-quality, timely and cost-effective results.
- To ensure the technical success of CS projects it is important to:
- Have a good understanding of Swisslog Logistics warehouse subsystems, their electromechanical functions and maintenance.
- Have a good understanding of PLC control systems concepts, as well as complex industrial control systems.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the different industrial communication and networking systems.
- Have the ability of designing electric controls.
- Be able to source needed sensors and equipment.
- Be proficient in using CAD or EPLAN programs.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office tools.
- Be able to develop technical manuals with the help of the various disciplines.
- Be able to develop technical procedure to help technical efforts in the field.
- Be able to work with various technical and non-technical disciplines.
- Understanding the customer’s existing system that is to be replaced or upgraded or expanded.
- Making sure the technical solutions are within the expectations and requirements of the customer.
- Work with the project manager in planning the field activity creating minimum or no disruption to the customer’s daily operations.
Analytical Thinking and Decision Making
- Make well-informed, effective and timely decisions with due diligence and consideration of the risks involved.
- Formulate objectives, plans and priorities for yourself and work close with all team members.
- Collaborate closely with other team members in finding solutions that are in harmony with all other disciplines.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.