April 29, 2022
Make an impact
- Develop system design solutions together with System Designers & Consultants
- Support any computer simulation of automated material handling solutions executed internally or externally
- Produce Design Data according to Swisslog standards
- Meet set project goals and timelines
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications
- Execute computer simulations of AutoStore and other Material handling systems if tools available internally
Bring to the team
- Experienced in data-analysis tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, SQL Server or other data analytic tools.
- Knowledge of mathematical formulas commonly used in material handling business (Pareto curve, safety stock etc.)
- Experience working together with team to meet set dead-lines and tasks
- Ensure effective hand over of information, documents, cost structure, timelines upon finalization of study or contact to
- Continually develop the individual supply chain expertise (e.g. process mapping, inventory management, process re-engineering, etc).
- Acquire knowledge of other or future available data-analytics tools.
- Open minded communication skills for clear communication between team members and clients
- Conduct communication with clients to clarify any received data-files
- Prepare and hold professional presentations using PowerPoint
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.