April 27, 2022
Make an impact
- Review, advise, and negotiate contract terms with internal and external stakeholders to limit Swisslog liability, create clarity, preserve rights, and maximize efficiency.
- Advise regarding commercial compliance policies such as but not limited to privacy, import/export, bribery, data security, and intellectual property.
- Identify and analyze project risks and opportunities.
- Advise and mentor sales functions in the business.
- Advise Human Resources and Safety departments as requested.
- Manage external counsel and e-discovery in litigation.
- Refine and improve contract templates and sales proposals.
- Preserve Swisslog rights under contracts and ensure proper notices are provided.
- Manages regional tasks related to liens, bonds, guarantees, and comfort letters.
- Assist with management of corporate governance.
Bring to the team
| Knowledge and Background Requirements: |
Desirable But Not Essential
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.