Content Manager (m/f/d) Strategy
location: Germany or UK possible (on-site or remote)
March 21, 2023
As we live and operate in a dynamic world, customer demands and market requirements are becoming increasingly complex and change quickly. This requires a strategy that can cope with the speed of change. Corporate Strategy & Analytics is responsible for facilitating and establishing that kind framework, providing guidance on markets we want to operate in and how and ensuring a strong fact basis for strategic decision making. This is being done in close alignment with senior management and the management teams of our regions and global business functions. At the same time, the team also connects with colleagues from all other hierarchical levels across the globe ensuring we collect and share market insights, e.g. in strategic and general market analyses.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
LinkedIn Reference: #LI-AP1
Redditch, United Kingdom
Make an impact
- You are responsible for all internal Corporate Development communications.
- You are fostering an understanding of our strategy, ensure alignment of strategic messages and you provide transparency about Corporate Development initiatives.
- You own the content of out internal MySwisslog site for sharing and communicating the strategy and for the Corporate Development department.
- You will develop a target group-oriented strategy communication concept and ensure the information is cascaded in the organization.
- You will create communication channels to increase the transparency about initiatives as well as our strategic direction.
- You will collaborate with our global Marketing & Communications teams to ensure consistent messages and alignment with the overall global communication concept.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar.
- You come equipped with 4-7 years of experience in strategy communication, corporate communications or content management.
- You have editorial and copywriting skills including storytelling.
- Your have the ability to transform complex content into target oriented/stakeholder specific information.
- You have great presentation and communication skills combined with strategic thinking, structured working methods as well as a hands-on mentality.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and are an expert in using PowerPoint, Word, content management and design tools.
- You have the ability to act as a team player and used to online collaboration in an international environment.
- Your willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20 % rounds up your profile.
- This is remote working role with visits to our offices or you can be located in our office in Redditch, UK or Dortmund, DE.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.