Solution Expert EMEA (m/f/d) - Robotic Item Picking
11 May 2023
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are able to analyze the business data (logistics planning) of our customers, to identify existing problems or opportunities and effectively convert them into solutions
- Your focus is the design of concepts (Autodesk or 3D tools) including material flow diagrams, sizes and requirements of the functional areas
- Support and trigger the design review process to validate the design and protect the company from technical risks.
- Continuous you are using the knowledge of trends and drivers in our customer industries, to evaluate when Swisslog Robot Picking solution is suitable
- Your work is embedded in an international project-related team, supporting the preparation of the offer/contract with the involved stakeholders
- Actively you contribute to the development of standard solution in collaboration with solution centre.
- You collect regulary feedback from customers/markets regarding solutions in our strategic market segments and share information internally
Bring to the team
- You have a bachelor/master degree in a technical subject - electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, systems engineering or logistics
- In addition, you have experience in working with automated projects (preferably intralogistics, warehouses)
- Experience with MS Office tools and 3D CAD programs (Autodesk or 3D tools) would be appreciated
- You have empathy and pleasure in dealing with people
- You have a high degree of independence, a winning manner and assertiveness
- Experience in sales and/or project management is a plus
- You English is fluent, also your German, additional languages are a plus
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.