Software Sales & Consultant EMEA
31 May 2023
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
The Software Sales Consultant will be responsible for gathering and translating intralogistic business requirements to the Swisslog warehouse management software, in close collaboration with the software architects, and also proactively contribute to the corporate development team to drive standard solutions for Swisslog.
The Software Sales Consultant play a vital role in the sales phase in order to foster the sales of our software solutions in cooperation with global sales, and influence how much and what solutions Swisslog sells, and position software as a differentiator to provide a competitive advantage.
Make an impact
- Contact person for warehouse management software software sales within Swisslog
- Explore and include knowledge of the customer's intralogistic business processes to ensure customers get a competitive advantage through our software offerings.
- Analysis of customer's existing and envisaged intra-logistics processes.
- Elicitate project requirements from business and customer needs and requirements for the Swisslog software intralogistic solution
- Map and document the requirements to the existing Swisslog software intralogistics solutions
- Document for each requirement the related accaptance criteria
- Responsible and accountable to document the software scope of delivery
- Provide professional, convincing and inspirational presentations to the customer.
- Run Swisslo software demos or present demo videos to provide a high level software overview
- Facilitate the elaboration of the software calculation
- Provide trainings for logistic process aspects
- Contribute to the development of the Swisslog warehouse management software SynQ.
Bring to the team
- Degree or equivalent to experience in logistics or comparable qualification including studies in requirements engineering or computer science.
- Certification IREB or comparable
- Experience in requirement engineering
- Uses different elicitation methodologies in business analysis.
- Sales experience
- Experience in logistics
- Awareness for software
- Experience with warehouse management systems or experience with reated logistics software like forklift guidance systems.
- Modeling of business processes
- Software lifecycle experience
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills/thinking
- Sense of responsibility
- Result orientation
- Customer orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.