Software Engineer Customer Service
04 September 2023
Make an impact
Key responsibilities are:
- Further development of existing, plant-specific software systems in warehouse management
- Be the contact person for customers in the event of complex software faults or for advice on software extensions
- Implementation of change requests with a focus on Java EE
- Participation in a rotating on-call model in coordination with the team
- Development of concepts for software deployment while maintaining system availability
- Execution of tests of the software as well as the commissioning at the customer (on-site)
- Analysis of past disruptions and the derivation of measures in the team to increase customer satisfaction
Bring to the team
- Degree in computer science, related subject or equivalent
- Good communication skills and fluent in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing.
- Previous experience in a support/service role preferably in the Software industry.
- Experience providing a high standard of customer service both internally and externally.
- Understanding of databases and good knowledge in Java.
- Experience in Software Testing.
- Experience working within the supply chain or logistics industry.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.