Software Engineer Customer Service
21 September 2022
Make an impact
Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting a continuous improvement by a common way of working and efficient software development.
- Help to design, implement and test modules and provide elements within modules.
- Focus on internal team specifications and assist Technical Leaders within the SW team.
Bring to the team
- Degree in computer science, related subject or equivalent.
- Experience working with Java (SE or EE) and understanding of real time programming, relational database concepts and architecture.
- Experience working in a commercial, real time software development environment
- Previous experience working in a team with strong sense of collaboration and costumer focus.
- Experience in programming of database applications. We consider it desirable if you also have:
- Experience of Network and sockets programming
- A good understanding or Oracle Database Administration and Oracle forms & reports development
- Experience with PL/SQL programming
- Previous experience working within the supply chain and logistics industry
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.