Simulation Engineer (m/f/d)
26 May 2023
The Corporate Simulation department is providing internal simulation services using the simulation tool Sim3D (from the Demo3D family) to validate standard solutions and customer projects. It is also responsible for the simulation library that is being used within the global Swisslog simulation community.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please note: this is a mobile working role with occasional visits to our office(s). You can be located in any EU country where Swisslog (or KUKA) has an office.
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are responsible for the development of logistics solutions that deliver competitive advantage to our target customers in our strategic market segments
- You will be increasing the level of standardization in our offerings
- You will interact with the global sales regions to align on requirements and conceptual decisions
- You are responsible for building, validating and executing simulation models
- You will analyze, present and document simulation results
- One of your achievements will be to develop, validate and maintain standard objects in the simulation library
- You will be responsible for aligning the implementation with various stakeholders
Bring to the team
- You hold a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Logistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- You ideally gained 4-7 years of experience in the field of working and applying simulation tools (preferred Sim3D), programming (preferred C#) and data analysis (MS Excel and preferred SQL)
- You know how to apply simulation tools, are an expert in programming and data analysis
- You bring some experience in Intra-Logistics operations (e.g. retail distribution, online order fulfilment) and Automated Material Handling Equipment
- You have excellent communication skills and are used to managing complexity
- You need to be English business proficient and have great project management skills
- As a team player you enjoy collaboration and are a reliable partner for your colleagues and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally max. 20%
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.