SAP BASIS Administrator
07 April 2021
Make an impact
- Be the SAP technology expert supporting peers within the IT organization, evaluation existing and emerging technologies to develop solutions for business and IT needs.
- Manage the SAP technical installation, configurations, and support for technical project implementation by the suppliers. Support functional teams and customers.
- Provide SAP solutions/design for infrastructure service requests for ongoing and new SAP services, SAP country rollouts.
- Liaison with internal, external IT teams, external vendors, hosting providers.
- Manage SAP users
- Monitor the landscape
- Maintain operation and technical documentation
Bring to the team
- 5+ years of SAP Basis Modul experience
- Skills and experience on SAP NW ABAP and Java, Solution manager, ERP, CRM, TREX. HANA is a plus
- Broader technical experience
- SAP authorization experience
- System security experience like PKI, trusts, certificates
- System/client copy experience
- OS knowledge of Windows, Linux
- Familiar with IT change and incident management processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills – Oral and written
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.