11 May 2021
You will be reporting to Head of Sales Sweden, Finland and Denmark and be part of our Nordic sales team, which includes Design & Consulting with head office in Partille, Sweden. You will be working closely with the rest of the organization, mainly together with our colleagues placed in Espoo and Partille but also in other parts of Europe.
Make an impact
It is essential that you are a natural communicator and service minded as well as having a solid business understanding.
- Education at minimum bachelor level, with solid knowledge from technical sales, often with automated warehouse logistics solutions, and with proven good results.
- Good experience and knowledge in logistics, business development and management.
- Experience from sales project management.
- Experience in analyzing data and information, and developing customer solutions.
- Good at negotiation and understanding of contracts.
- Experience in developing strategies and working hard to achieve set goals.
- Very good at communicating orally and in writing in Finnish and English.
Bring to the team
• Strong communication skills; listening and solution oriented
• Trust-building, customer-focused and good at building relationships
• Responsible, has integrity and is loyal
• Flexible, accustomed to working independently and structured
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.