PMO Manager (m/f/d)
25 May 2023
ual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You provide transparency on the project status on EMEA level based on scope, time and budget
- You prepare proposals as decision-making basis on project priorities
- You will manage de-escalations in close cooperation with the Heads of PM, PMs and related functions
- Be the focal contact for all PMs in the Product Center
- Establish and maintain the PMO for the Product Center
- Act as the PM subject matter expert in the organization (i.e. PM process owner, continuous improvement of processes/tools, focal point of contact for all questions related to PM processes and tools)
- Maintain the PM wiki and knowledge base
Bring to the team
- You have a University degree (which includes studies in business administration, and industrial engineering)
- You bring in extensive professional experience in Project Management, Project Management Office and Project Portfolio Management
- You show excellent communication skills
- Training competencies are in your toolbox (carry out process and method trainings)
- Act as an excellent team player in our functional organization
- Willingness to travel occasionally (less than 50%)
- Very good understanding of PM standards, preferably PMI incl. certification
- Fluent English skills are natural for you, German skills would be an add-on
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.