Payroll Officer and HR Administrator
06 February 2024
- Transfer salary data including overtime, shift, standby, callouts from timesheets to Salary Spreadsheet
- Process ad hoc payments such as bonus’s and input onto Salary Spreadsheet
- Update the payroll system monthly with changes in personnel data, tax code, etc.
- Ensure relevant payment requests are authorised and with Finance in advance of the deadlines (PAYE etc)
- Manage the transfer of accurate data and payments between payroll bureau and internal accounts – by the agreed deadline dates
- Deal with providers to ensure accurate payment of F24s and pension funds and to assist with general enquiries
- Respond promptly to payroll queries
- To know the Company’s ISO procedures in relation to Human Resource payroll processes and to make suitable amendments as and when required.
- Manage all employee benefits to include pension funds, welfare, health insurance, company car administration and any other employee related benefits.
- To keep the HR database updated with personal details, annual leave, sickness, overtime and standby payments and any other information required.
- Completing and submitting general administration forms, e.g. job centre forms, equal opportunities management, responding to requests from auditors, and any other information requested by external agencies.
- Complete the filing and ensure that the personnel files are kept in line with the corporate filing system
- Assist the HR Manager with standard administration letters from annual salary reviews to recruitment selection.
- Update HR records on PHR (starters and leavers)
- Induction management of new hires for the payroll system
- Degree in law or economics
- Good knowledge in labour law
- Good understanding of current payroll legislation (including pensions)
- Experience of working with MS Office (Excel and Word)
- SAP knowledge
- English knowledge
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.