Marketing Manager Benelux
07 February 2024
As the Marketing Manager for Belgium and Netherlands (Benelux), you will play a critical role in driving our company's growth and expanding our customer base throughout this important market. Your strategic marketing expertise will be instrumental in developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns that generate leads, increase brand awareness, and drive sales growth. You will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholder and build long term partnerships. You will report to our Head of Marketing EMEA. In this role you would travel to Belgium / Netherlands, as well as to other countries within EMEA as part of your role.
Make an impact
- As Marketing Manager you’re responsible for adjusting the global/regional marketing plan to formulate local marketing strategy and approached for the different markets.
- You will be part of discussing strategic direction and internal communication strategy.
- In addition, you will manage the local marketing budgets for Belgium and Netherlands and ensure optimal allocation of resources to achieve business objectives.
- Your tasks will also include to implement and actively contribute to global marketing campaigns advertising, social media, and events to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Likewise, you will analyze data and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide insights to improve future campaigns.
- In your daily work you will work closely with the Sales and Business Development colleagues to ensure marketing efforts are aligned with sales goals and objectives.
- Just like your close collaboration with marketing colleagues across the globe to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives.
Bring to the team
- You bring several years of experience in a similar role within B2B marketing, ideally in a Software / technology field. We believe you have a passion for automation and robotics.
- You hold a university degree within Marketing or equivalent and you have a broad knowledge of marketing and bring experience in several different areas of marketing, working with operational as well as strategic tasks.
- You are used to working with CRM systems, preferably Sales Force.
- You have strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- You have fluent language skills in English and Dutch.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.