24 May 2023
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Make an impact
Working rotating 8-hour mornings and afternoons (Monday to Friday).
The role comes with 25 days annual leave, excellent pension scheme, life assurance and private healthcare.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include tornado cranes; light goods systems and box lidders.
- Conduct automated materials handling equipment servicing, in accordance with quality standards.
- Working with Beckhoff PLCs
- Always comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Working at heights.
Bring to the team
- A Maintenance Engineer with Electrical and/or Mechanical understanding.
- Apprentice trained engineer or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of PLC systems and able to fault find to I/O Level.
- Happy to work at heights and able to climb a vertical ladder.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Happy to work independently for most of the time.
- An understanding of Beckhoff would be ideal, but not essential.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Future-oriented projects with leading brands
Hands on training & skills development