Head of Customer Service EMEA Central
14 September 2023
We are hiring our new Head of Customer Service EMEA Central. This person will ensure that our organization is strong, that we have the right focus and competence delivering top of class services to our customers.
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for leading our Customer Service Organization in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium constantly improving our services for our clients.
- You will be part of our EMEA CS Management team and take ownership in developing and executing the CS (Customer Service) role within existing customers as well as new customers.
- You will be overall responsible for all CS service delivery closely with your team members to set up long-term plans for all customers.
- You will manage and continuously develop our customer portfolio and develop current processes as well as implementing new processes.
- You will be responsible for setting goals and tracking, following up and reporting the teams results to the Head of Customer Service EMEA.
- You will have P&L responsibility of 30+M€ Turnover and 100+ employees
Bring to the team
- Technical university degree with additional education in Business Administration
- 3 – 5 years experience as a manager in a technical service environment inclusive of strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- 3 – 5 years experience in Leadership of 100+ employees with P&L responsability
- Fluent in English (B2+ level)
- General knowledge of products, applications and experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry
- Demonstrated leader with track record of training excellence and oversight skills
- P&L management or demonstrated financial management experience as well as experienced in business development
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.