Head of Account Management Switzerland
21 December 2023
As the Head of Account Management Switzerland your main responsibility will be to manage your team of Account Managers in Switzerland including aftermarket contracts with the aim to create sales opportunities directly as well as indirectly through Customer Service offerings. Your aim as Manager will be to support your team and together with them, optimize the business potential, deepening customer relationships on all levels and ensure that we provide high quality service to all our customers.
You will report to the Head of Account Management EMEA and be responsible to implement and drive the local service sales strategies in Switzerland. You will also work closely with the Head of Customer Service Switzerland ensuring high customer satisfaction and profitability across all local customers.
Make an impact
- Be responsible for leading and motivating your team of Account Managers, following up on results and optimizing ways of working to ensure high profitability within our existing customer base.
- Be responsible for all CS accounts, contract negotiations and working closely with your team to set up long-term plans for all customers as well as ensuring that all customers have a designated AM. You will also be responsible for your own customer accounts.
- You will have budget responsibility.
- Manage and continuously develop our customer portfolio and develop current processes as well as implementing new ones.
- You will continuously identify areas of improvement, elaborating concepts and strategies to increase customer satisfaction in our organization.
- Be responsible for setting goals as well as tracking, following up and reporting the teams results to the Head of Account Management EMEA and Head of Customer Service Switzerland.
Bring to the team
- A technical university degree with additional education in Business Administration or Sales Management combined with sales experience.
- Previous leadership experience of minimum 3-5 years, managing sales teams in a technical service environment.
- P&L or demonstrated financial management experience.
- A strong sales background focusing on complex hardware and software solutions and service sales within the industrial area.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems, MS office application and a confident presenter.
- You have fluent language skills in English and German. Language skills in French would be considered meritorious.
- If you have experience from intralogistics and an understanding of material handling processes, we would consider it meritorious. As well as knowledge of Health & Safety.
The successful candidate is strong leader with the ability to motivate you team, set and reach challenging goals, give clear guidance and empower others. We believe you are passionate about customers and have a customer centric approach and mindset. You have excellent communication skills, you are a good networker and able to build long-term relationships with team members as well as customers. You manage risks, make clear decisions and takes responsibility for your work. We believe that you are ambitious, take initiative and want to focus on continuously improve our services and results towards our customers.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.