Field Service Engineer Norway
06 February 2024
You will be part of a team of Field Service Engineers and report to our Field Service manager for Norway and Finland.
- You will work with preventive maintenance and scheduled repairs as well as acute troubleshooting and fault finding.
- You will be part of our standby hours schedule where you will be responsible for our customers with afternoon or 24/7 support.
- You will ensure that the Field Service projects assigned to you are performed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical aspects, timing, financial aspects and in accordance with Swisslog’ s guidelines.
- You will work towards good relationships with customers and identify possibilities of improvements and upgrades at customer sites and communicate them internally to the right stakeholder at Swisslog.
- You will also work closely to the Field Service Manager to ensure proactive work and be responsible for follow up of service reports, quotations, and planning directly with customers.
- For some projects you will be responsible to support in the commissioning phase acting as a Site Manager. Work load as Site Manager can vary depending on market situation and request from customers.
- You understand the importance of Health and Safety regulations and make sure you always conduct your work in a safe matter.
- It is essential that the successful candidate has previous experience as a service technician, preferably within electronics or automation.
- You have broad experience in electronics, control systems, mechanics or pneumatics.
- You have a technical degree or vocational certificate in a relevant study field.
- You are used to trouble shooting and finding solutions to complex problems in a structured way. And you are also used to working with documentation and reporting.
- You hold a valid drivers license and you are used to physical work and have no issues working at heights.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.