Engineering Site Manager - Magnavale
21 November 2023
Make an impact
Working Monday to Friday days, salary £60-65K plus annual bonus.
Excellent company benefits to include private health care, company contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus stats.
- We are seeking a dedicated Engineering Site Manager to be responsible for managing and coordinating the daily activities of the engineering team in an automated warehouse. The site has a variety of automated machinery to include cranes; conveyor systems, vertical lifts; high speed doors and monorail systems.
- Working in a Deep freeze environment at -28 Celsius.
- You will provide operational management oversight, demonstrating responsibility and ownership of the allocated customer site.
- Ensure that the company and customers safety regulations are always followed.
- It is essential the successful candidate tracks site performance against customer KPIs.
- You will deal promptly with all customer enquiries and problems.
Bring to the team
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Engineering Manager with a good understanding / experience of automation.
- An Apprenticeship in electrical/mechanical/controls engineering, qualified to a minimum of Level 3.
- You will be a dedicated individual who has strong skills and knowledge in leadership, coaching and mentoring, performance management reviews, health and safety, client engagement, flexibility, teamwork and integrity.
- Have experience of PPM and shift planning.
- Able to drive continuous improvements.
- This is a customer facing role, so you will need excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Packages and the ability to write and deliver reports to Swisslog and the Customer.
- Applicants must communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Empowerment & project ownership
Hands on training & skills development