Controls Service Manager
05 September 2023
Working as part of our Controls Service Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Swisslog is shaping the future of #intralogistics. As part of the KUKA Group, we are at the forefront of technology that is changing the world. Serving some of the biggest and most exciting brands across the globe, we're a team of 14,000 professionals and 50 nationalities, working together to transform intralogistics with smart minds and fresh perspectives. With our flexible, robotic and data-driven automated solutions, we are powering the supply chain and taking the industry forward.
Make an impact
Bring to the team
- Degree/diploma preferably in Automation or similar
- Post-high school education
- Leadership training
- Fluent (written, oral) in Italian and English language.
- Good communication, listening and targeted question posing skills.
- Knowledge in application of the Machine Directive
- Siemens controls platform
- 5-year track record in controls development, support or logistics
- Responsible for a small team, people management experience
- Experience from service/project offering.
- Hands on experience with support or installation of controls technology at customer sites
- Experience with automated material handling systems
- Exposure to the logistics industry
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.