Legal Contract Manager
25 May 2023
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking a Legal Contract Manager to provide support reviewing and negotiating contracts for Swisslog automated projects.
Redditch, United Kingdom
Make an impact
- To support the sales teams with reviewing and negotiating contracts for Swisslog automated projects.
- To support purchasing & project management with sub-contracts.
- To provide on-going support to project management in relation to live projects.
- To support group legal counsel as requested.
- To work in accordance with Swisslog Process Handbook.
- To behave according Swisslog’s Core Values.
- Ensure documents are revision controlled and stored in the correct location.
- Support preparation for local, regional and divisional risk reviews by completing the contract risk mitigation review.
- Liaise with company directors who are responsible for signing contract etc.
- Collate signed agreements and report to EMEA management/general counsel as required.
- Regular reporting to EMEA management.
- Regular reporting to group legal counsel.
- Review non-disclosure agreements.
Bring to the team
- Degree level, HND, B-Tech or time served apprentice
- Experienced in engineering contracts
- Exposure to legal issues
- Dealing with customer’s lawyers
- Very good knowledge about contracts in general and their use in UK
- Experience of contracts under the laws of England and Wales
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Domestic and international career opportunities