26 September 2023
Working as part of our #Datacenter & Cloud Infrastructure Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
We are currently seeking a Cloud Engineer based in the UK. The position can be based out of our Redditch office or working from a home office remotely.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- Automation of processes for provisioning, configuring, and scaling cloud resources using Infrastructure as Code
- Ensuring high availability, reliability, performance and IT security of our cloud environment
- Identification and resolution of technical challenges and security vulnerabilities
- Administration of Kubernetes Services
- Migration of OnPrem systems to the cloud as part of a hybrid cloud transformation strategy
- Development of new innovative technologies in the area of cloud services
- Cloud cost management and optimization
- 2nd Level Support and consulting of different departments
- Cooperation in national and international projects
Bring to the team
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar qualification
- Several years of experience in the administration of complex cloud infrastructures, for example: Azure, AWS, GPC in a hybrid infrastructure
- Certification with a high-level programming language (Python, Typescript, Go, Java, etc.)
- Ideally, you are also certified in the required topics (Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Git, etc.)
- You are business fluent in English
- Agile ways of working like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe are familiar to you
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.