Business Development Manager Nordic
15 November 2023
The Business Development Manager is responsible for Business Development activities within our Nordic region, in close collaboration with local and regional Marketing team as well as our responsible Sales Managers in the Nordics. Your main responsibility will be to ensure a successful lead generation focusing on our target industries and identifying relevant opportunities with interesting companies and converting leads to active opportunities for our Sales Department. You will also be responsible for ensuring a strong presence in our target markets, aligning with our EMEA strategy.
You will report to the Head of Business Development EMEA and be part of an EMEA team. You can be based either in Sweden or Norway.
Are you interested in a dynamic role, with a strong focus on creating opportunities and growing Swisslogs presence in a highly competitive market and where you can really make a difference? Then this role might be just what you are looking for!
Make an impact
- You will ensure a continuous generation of leads following an effective lead generation process, aimed at our target markets and ideal fit customer profiles.
- You will be responsible developing activity plans (campaigns, initiatives, events etc.) in collaboration with local Marketing department. You will also be responsible for aligning these activities within sales scope, time and budget.
- You will be our local expert in the Nordics, and we will rely on your expertise for local activities and strategy. You will also work closely with marketing in carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- You will support with launching of new products and solutions to the Nordic market.
- You will work according to our lead generation process, be a key user in our CMS system and frequently report your activities to the Head of Business Development EMEA.
Bring to the team
- Intralogistics market and applications knowledge.
- The ability to interact with customers on at a high level (e.g. C-level).
- Proven success of working within a professional business development or sales environment, having supported vid market research, lead generation and supporting bid proposals.
- The ability to conduct presentations on a professional level and proven competency of working with CRM systems.
- You are fluent in English as well as Swedish and/or Norwegian.
To be successful in the role we believe that you are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. You are also professional, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. You are a reliable and confident communicator with the ability to see things from the other person's point of view. You are well-presented and business-like and a natural networker with a genuine passion for people and technology.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.