ASDA - Engineering Team Leader
24 May 2023
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
Make an impact
The Role – Engineering Team Leader
- To manage and lead a team of multidiscipline engineers, delivering all aspects of the engineering service within KPI guidelines.
- To manage and coordinate the daily activities of the team of Resident Engineers through effective planning and organisation.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to a satisfactory level as per the Service Level Agreement for the customer.
- Conduct performance management reviews, coach and mentor your team and be a positive role model, able to understand teams’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Able to analyse and lead under high pressure and during difficult situations.
- Ensure that the company’s and customers safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Prepare and participate in method statements, risk assessments, and client user and maintenance documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement on site with your team and comply with Health and Safety legislation.
Bring to the team
- Previous experience in an Engineering Team Leaders role is essential.
- An Apprentice trained Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, with a minimum Level 3 Qualification.
- Experience of working with automation is essential for this role.
- Able to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to adapt to new and changing demands and situations.
- Able to share knowledge with others proactively and always show integrity.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERWE OFFER
Swisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance, and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Future-oriented projects with leading brands
Hands on training & skills development