Technical Account Manager Finland
12 September 2022
We are seeking a dedicated candidate to be responsible for our Customer accounts in Finland. You will work in a key position towards establishing new customers as well as being responsible for existing customer relations. To be the right person you should have a passion for technology and sales, with a strong focus on building strong and long lasting relationships. You will be a part of a small team in Finland and reporting to the Nordic Customer Service Manager. This is a great opportunity to onboard with a cutting edge organization, working with the latest technology in a growing market in Finland.
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for our customers in our After Market Services which include big and small rebuilding projects, spare parts, equipment service and support.
- You will help our customers with the planning of projects by creating requirement analysis, and effectively converting and negotiating their demands and wishes to profitable and feasible offers and agreements.
- You will be a part of a Nordic Account Management Team and work closely with other departments within Swisslog to realize the projects. Acting as the bridge between our customers and other technical experts in our departments focusing on the initial offer stages in our process.
Bring to the team
- It is essential that the successful candidate has a degree/diploma, within automation or within an other technical area.
- We hope that you have at least two years of relevant experience working within automation and warehouse solutions with customer contact.
- Good knowledge of material handling products, preferably with a focus on Hardware, but Software experience is also appreciated.
- Experience from working with project based solutions.
- We believe that you have a passion for technical solutions and the ability to create long lasting and successful relationships.
- You are also fluent in Finnish and English, both in writing and speaking.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.