Spare Parts Assistant
22 September 2022
Working as part of our #customer service team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers.
Make an impact
The Role – Spare Parts / Support Assistant
- Sourcing and purchasing spare parts from agreed suppliers.
- Providing engineers with support and assisting in the identification of spare parts.
- Building excellent customer relationships on the phone and via email.
- You will be involved with strategic planning, alongside the team.
- Ensuring quality processes are followed at all times.
- You will be an SAP key user.
- You will ensure warranty management for all projects.
- Quoting and Sales to customers.
- Goods in and out in a small stores.
- Lifecycle and Obsolescence.
- Assisting with project recommended spare offers
Bring to the team
- As Spare Parts / Support Assistant you must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate well at all levels.
- You will be confident when interacting and approachable when interacting with the customer, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- You will have excellent Excel skills and experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous, however we will provide full training.
- Good numerical understanding to be able to work with spreadsheets.
- Able to manage your time effectively in a busy working environment.
- Experience of spare parts in an engineering environment would be advantageous OR a good understanding and a willingness to learn.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy:
▪Competitive salary and benefits package
▪A great working environment
▪Empowerment & project ownership
▪Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪Hands on training & skills development