Spare Parts and Customer Service Administrative Manager
31 October 2022
Make an impact
- You effectively manage and motivate your team within Spare Parts and Helpdesk and aim to reach the departments goals together.
- You will be responsible for the supply of Spare Parts for New Business as well as Extension and Modernization with existing clients in the Nordic region.
- You will have a customer focus and work towards high customer satisfaction and profitability, seeking possibility for continuous growth. You will also support your team in the management of customer relationships.
- You will be involved with people management activities such as resource planning, motivation, coaching, coordination and performance management.
- You will be responsible for that our Service Contract agreements will be invoiced and sent out in time and in accordance to our contract terms, working towards effective payments to Swisslog.
- You will also assure that targeted revenue, expenses and profit margins are reached by setting up an effective control and risk management mechanism for the entire project portfolio.
Bring to the team
- You have a minimum of a high school degree with good knowledge within economics and people management.
- You have previous leadership experience and successfully managed teams in a previous position.
- You have good experience and knowledge of MS office and have previous experience working with CRM and ERP systems i.e SAP or SalesForce.
- You are fluent in written and oral in Swedish and English.
- You have several years of experience in sales or procurement in an Electro-Mechanical setting.
- We would consider it desirable if you have been working with Material Handling systems, have experience in setting and controlling budgets and have knowledge in Safety and Health regulations.
The successful candidate communicates openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholders and establishes forceful work relationships across boundaries. We also believe that you enjoy team management and working closely with customers, always working to ensure customer satisfaction, lasting customer relationships and high level of customer service provided.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.