Solution Owner for Cube ASRS
13 May 2022
The Corporate Solution Development team is a competence center that is providing internal engineering and consulting services. Solution Owners are experts of a specific automation solution and they are part of the Corporate Solution Center team.
The primary objective of a Solution Owner is to drive standardization of a specific solution developing Blueprints to be distributed to all regions. Blueprints have to cover all the main topics related to a solution (from the sales strategy to the design and budgeting tool to the training program).
In this task they are supported by a pool of resources: the Corporate Solution Development, which is also part of the Corporate Solution Center.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- You are responsible for CUBE ASRS Solutions, which includes Autostore systems (stand alone or in combination with other technologies such as light goods conveyors, sorters and pouch systems). The main market segments of applications are fashion industry, industrial supplies and fast moving consumer goods.
- You are leading the development of Blueprint contents including documentation, tools and trainings that can be used by our global organization
- With your expert knowledge logistics and solution design you consult other business units within Swisslog to support their business needs
- As a team member of our global organization you have interfaces with other Swisslog departments such as the Technology Center, Simulation or the Engineering department to co-develop components of solution blueprints.
- Knowledge sharing is part of your role. Therefore you offer webinars and trainings to the regional teams
- You contribute to Project Design review meetings by offering your solutions to a wider range of stakeholders
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Logistics, Business Engineering, or System Engineering.
- You come equipped with 8-10 years of experience in the field of Logistics and Fulfilment consulting, logistics operations management, operations consulting, business modelling, solution design.
- You have experience in Process engineering, concept development and visualization.
- You possess analytical problem solving skills and ability to structure complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for key stakeholders.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and have knowledge of developing Excel models (ROI, Flow, Stock).
- You have the ability to act as a team player with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ideally you have some experience in Intra-Logistics operations (e.g. retail distribution,online order fulfilment), Automated Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Management Software
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20%.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.