Solution Owner – Cube ASRS
16 January 2023
The Corporate Solution Development team is a competence center that is providing internal engineering and consulting services. Their primary customer is the Corporate Solution Center which their team is part of. As such they are supporting the Corporate Solution Owners with their expertise during the development of standardized solutions. The team’s secondary customer is the Global Strategic Account team which is concerned with large and complex global sales projects. There, the Corporate Solution Development team either runs design projects themselves or enables the regional sales and engineering teams with their expertise.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- As a position holder you will be responsible for our Pallet ASRS Solutions. This solution class includes High-bay warehouse (Swisslog Vectura), Pallet shuttle ASRS (Swisslog
PowerStore), Pallet conveyors (Swisslog ProMove) and all the related racking systems.
- You will be leading the development of Blueprint contents including documentation, tools and trainings for "your" solution
- Other business units within Swisslog will be advised by you and thus contribute from your logistics and solution design expertise
- You have strong interfaces with other Swisslog departments such as the Technology Center, Simulation or the Engineering department to co-develop components of solution blueprints.
- In your role you ensure that knowhow is transferred to the regional teams through webinars and trainings led by you.
- You attend and contribute to Project Design review meetings on different levels
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Logistics, Business Engineering, or System Engineering.
- You come equipped with 8-10 years of experience in the field of Logistics and Fulfilment consulting, logistics operations management, operations consulting, business modelling, solution design.
- You have proven and strong experience in Process engineering, concept development and visualization.
- Analytical problem solving skills and ability to structure complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for key stakeholders.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment and have knowledge of developing Excel models (ROI, Flow, Stock).
- Ability to act as a team player with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience in Intra-Logistics operations (e.g. retail distribution,online order fulfilment), Automated Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Management Software is mandatory
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20%.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.