Solution Design Expert EMEA
02 September 2021
Make an impact
- To be able to analyse customer’s business data, support in identifying existing problems or opportunities.
- Act as solution expert in front of the customer for simple-medium projects.
- Support the evaluation of the best concept/solutions, highlighting pro and cons and identify the best one through ROI and Business Case models.
- To work in an international project-related team, supporting the preparation of the offer/contract, together with Sales, local designer, Technology Centre to sell the system to respective customer.
- Design concepts for simple-medium projects (preferably through Autodesk or 3D tools) including material flow diagrams, sizes and requirements of the functional areas, presenting them to other internal or external stakeholders.
- Support costing process based on standard budget tools.
- Prepare solution design documentation (presentation/offers).
- Contribute and maintain the library for layouting tools.
Bring to the team
- Experience of designing warehouse solutions from concept to delivery is required with a strong emphasis on data analysis and innovative thinking
- The applicant must be self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and ensuring all the customers’ needs are met or exceeded
- He/she must be able to work by priorities in a dynamic environment and be a good team player supporting colleagues when needed (even across departments and across countries)
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.