(Senior) Robotic Engineer (m/f/d)
05 July 2021
Make an impact
- You are responsible for planning and realization of robot installations and commissioning at customer locations
- You will be supporting a team of engineers with the design and development of innovative robotic solutions in the field of automated mixed palletizing and bin-picking
- Testing and evaluation of complex highly integrated robotic systems
- Support in during closeout and stabilization of existing projects
- Support to product management team during planning for future product releases
- Integration of robotic systems into logistics solutions (conveyor, storage systems, mobile robots)
- You will be part of training of colleagues and end-customers
Bring to the team
- The cornerstone of your profile is a completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician, electronics technician in automation technology or comparable training.
- Or Completed studies in the field of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- In addition, you ideally already have professional experience in the field of robot commissioning (KRL)
- Initial knowledge of image processing systems and PLC commissioning, especially with Beckhoff TwinCAT3, is desirable.
- Furthermore, you should be business fluent in German and English.
- Your profile is rounded off by an international willingness to travel
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.