Senior Project Engineer
For our location in Nordics in our Partille or Oslo office
23 November 2022
Make an impact
- You will transfer our initial solution into a specific and detailed design and concretize the requirements from a technical aspect based on tool output relation to subsystems. You will be responsible for layouting the design using design tools such as AutoCad and Revit.
- You will challenge the overall solution and cost calculations for strategic and complex projects and prepare specifications of technical requirements.
- You will work closely with the Project Manager supporting during the implementation phase, drawing up the technical specifications in the realization phase and be responsible for continuous adaptions and updates of layouts throughout the project.
- You will prepare and finalize safety-, risk- and hazard analysis, create constructability assessments and prepare maintenance considerations.
- You will take ownership towards our customers in terms of solution and technical aspects in the projects.
Bring to the team
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant technical area.
- Several years of experience working with technical requirements, risk and hazard analysis and experience in the field of CE markings and machine safety. Preferably you have been working with Site installations in an industrial context
- Experience of working with 2D design and layout tools such as AutoCad, we would consider it meritorious if you have experience of 3D tools such as Revit or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and preferably also in Swedish or Norwegian.
- We consider it desirable if you have experience in the supply chain or logistics field. As well as knowledge of automated material handling products and integrated systems.
The successful candidate is an experienced System Engineer / Project Engineer with in-depth technical knowledge and practical understanding. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concise throughout all phases of the projects. We believe that your experience has led you to actively take a leadership role in project and see the benefits of knowledge sharing and supporting more junior team members. We also believe that you are analytical, result oriented, take responsibility in your daily tasks with attention to details and enjoy working in close collaboration with others.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.