Sales Manager Autostore (m/f/d)
17 November 2022
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- As a Sales Manager AutoStore you will take care of the expansion of Swisslog`s AutoStore business in Germany/Europe with a focus on our globally active customers and prospects.
- You will generate new customer contacts and represent Swisslog as a partner for automated logistics solutions.
- You will also expand and strengthen relationships with existing customers
- You are highly customer-oriented and know the processes and needs of our customers.
- Together with a team of product specialists and logistics consultants, you will develop innovative logistics solutions.
- You are a competent contact person for our customers and offer them tailored as well as solution- and goal-oriented consulting for their logistic challenges.
Bring to the team
- Business administration or technical degree or equal degree of work experience
- Several years experience in sales of capital goods in to the logistics industry with a relevant track record
- Knowledge of Intralogistics
- Good basic technical understanding of software and robotic solutions
- High independence, winning appearance and persistence
- Experienced IT user (MS Office, CRM & ERP systems)
- Fluent german language and good spoken and written English language skills
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.