Receptionist / Office Administrator
28 June 2022
Working as part of our #Head Office Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- As the Receptionist / Office Administrator you will act as a first point of contact for customers and staff through the switchboard and reception, re-directing calls and queries to the most appropriate member of staff if required.
- Booking & Management of meeting rooms.
- Travel management as and when required.
- Provide general administrative help for the Redditch office and Human Resources Department as required.
- Book hotels and flights for all UK employees.
- Stock control of stationary and replenish when stocks are low.
- Monitor holiday bookings and all other absences on the attendance spreadsheet; providing reports and creating new spreadsheets when required.
- Take messages for employees from customers/other members of staff and forward to the appropriate person, ensuring that the message has been received.
- Receiving visitors into the office in accordance with Company Procedure (Health and Safety and domestics).
- Maintain appearance of reception area.
- Check over every meeting room before each internal or external meeting to ensure a professional environment is maintained
Bring to the team
- As the Receptionist / Office Administrator it is essential that you have previous switchboard experience for this role, coupled with excellent administrative skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and consistently with people from all levels.
- Be educated to GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
- Have previous experience of working with MS Office.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪Competitive salary and benefits package
▪A great working environment
▪Working with advanced technologies
▪Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪Empowerment & project ownership
▪Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪Hands on training & skills development
▪Domestic and international career opportunities.