Quality Manager UK
01 October 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #QualityTeam with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Swisslog based in Redditch are currently seeking a dynamic Quality Manager.
Make an impact
- Support line managers, project managers, technical leaders and staff in achieving the main goals, being EBITA contribution, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction
- Support organisation and organisational development by application of QM methods and moderation competencies
- Participate as reviewer in various reviews such as Process and Quality gates, PPR, Post Project Reviews, Risk Reviews, Design Reviews, etc.
- Participate in divisional QM meetings as per invitation by the Swisslog Process & Quality Manager
- Setup an annual plan for internal and external audits, conduct and document audits
- Support purchasing in managing supplier quality by conducting supplier evaluation, performance rating and audit activities
- Support the necessary tools used throughout the organisation that are related to process quality and performance
- Identify needs for skill development and propose training and skill development measures
- Facilitate and organise the necessary trainings (together with HR) and workshops including lessons learned workshops to help establishing a learning organisation
- Collect and analyse quality and performance related measurement data
- Analyse processes and their quality and performance and suggest improvements. This includes collecting, analysing and communicating the findings and the suggested improvements
Bring to the team
- Quality Manager experience ideally in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of quality management models and standards
- Very familiar with quality tools and methods
- Review techniques
- Knowledge in other standards i.e. ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 20’000
- Project management
- Process improvement
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities