Marketing Executive - Maternity cover
24 January 2023
task and communicate in a professional manner on every level.
The Marketing Executive is responsible to work with the global marketing team and also the local Italy sales team to formulate, plan and execute appropriate marketing plans and strategies. She/he will also promote and increase the Swisslog brand name through effective marketing activities, both in the existing markets and new markets. Additionally, the responsibility to drive internal communication will be part of this function.
Make an impact
- Adjusting the global/regional marketing plan to formulate local marketing strategy and approaches for respective markets.
- Sparring partner for the EMEA region marketing head and local management team to discuss strategic direction and internal communication strategy.
- Tracking/managing the budget for the year.
- Commercial appreciation of getting a good return on investments through different marketing activities (offline/online/direct).
- Marketing activities planned and executed aligned to the company’s strategy as well as build exposure and branding for the Company.
- Coordinate and manage marketing projects like trade shows, industry exhibition, products launch event,photography, graphics.
- Write and execute the media & PR plan, create, manage and monitor content of online media (website) and social media platforms, coordination and circulation of external marketing emails, nurture tracks and journeys via marketing automation and monitor the performance of different campaigns.
- Write & produce different marketing collateral e.g. sales kits, presentation to customers, case studies.
- Focus on reference material (movies, case studies, etc.), build a strong relationship to the Customer.
- Maintain and develop content on the local website
- Perform and drive lead generation activities, share with the team and implement learnings to the next campaign.
- Drive and plan internal communication activities.
- Organize Swisslog events (internal & external) and trade shows – follow the corporate design guidelines.
- Monitor leads from the events.
- Maintain good relationship with internal colleagues.
- Manage relationships with customers (e.g. make arrangement for customers visits to Swisslog reference sites, coordinate case studies) synchronized with CRM.
- Act as a marketing consultant to the global marketing team and local management.
- Liaise with the global marketing team.
- Liaise with partners & other organizations.
- Coordinate with local sales team on the market research project to investigate the business opportunities in various industry segments or in different targeted markets.
- Maintain on-going knowledge of current market condition and continuously perform competitors’ analysis through further understanding of their websites and other channels.
- Support divisional Business Intelligence team with market data.
- Success tracking of all marketing activities as well as regular reporting and defined actions to the Region Head of Marketing.
- Salesforce: Ensure accurate data is maintained on the CRM system, provide management with correct data when required and function as super user.
Bring to the team
- Professional Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising/ Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced in driving / responsible for local market activities.
- Proven experience in performing work requiring a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience.Prior experience in online and offline marketing is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, a CRM (ideally Salesforce), a social media management tool and a marketing automation platform.
- Sound knowledge and experience in marketing planning and brand building.
- Ability to set priorities and remain organized.
- Able to make and maintain contact with people of all levels, both internal and external.
- Able to transform concept into communication materials.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.