Marketing & Communications Manager (m/f/d)
22 December 2021
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- You lead / organize events and trade fair stands from A to Z
- Support the emea marketing head in strategic project (act as a deputy)
- Responsible for Location communication with close collaboration with the region head
- You design and implement various marketing activities with a lot of energy and motivation and operate many internal and external interfaces.
- Used to work cross-country – cross department
- You are responsible for coordinating content for social media as well as newsletters and media releases
- You create graphically appealing Sales PowerPoint presentations
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of various tools such as databases, CRM, give-away shop and clippings.
- You drive lead generation measures in close coordination with the BD/sales team
- You coordinate agencies, suppliers and internal stakeholders Support BD with researching market data
- Interface to customers to lead the communication of customer stories
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed education (diploma or degree) in marketing or communication with first work experience or several years of professional experience in marketing and communication
- You are motivated to acquire a variety of new skills and eager to contribute to marketing operations
- You have initial experience in content creation, including copywriting for various channels and PowerPoint
- You are proficient in digital tools and enjoy getting to know the functions in detail
- You approach people openly and are solution-oriented, flexible and communicative
- You have a perfect command of written and spoken German and speak fluent English in a business environment
- You are willing to travel in the DACH countries for events and internal coordination (10%)
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.