15 September 2022
Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Resident Site Engineer / Maintenance Engineer working on a variety of automated machinery to include pallet stacker cranes, pallet conveyors and light goods conveyors.
- Carry out material handling equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Prioritise system faults
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Involvement in continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
Bring to the team
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualification as a Maintenance Engineer in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, with some experience of both.
- Basic PLC fault finding experience
- Working at height and rescue
- Understanding of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Proven competence in H&S
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪A great working environment
▪Working with advanced technologies
▪Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪Hands on training & skills development