14 December 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #IntegrationTeam with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- The Integration manager is responsible for transferring logistics facilities consisting of different subsystems into an overall function. The core task is the coordination of the specification and integration of subsystems during the project realization, with automation components, material flow and warehouse software. The Integration manager represents Swisslog's interests vis-à-vis the end customer and sub-suppliers and reports to the GC project manager as part of the project organisation
- The Integration manager will participate in Engineering and Design by checking the readiness (technical and functional) of the different Sub Systems as well as the SW System (e.g. SynQ)
- Coordination of the acceptance tests (FAT, SAT)
- Planning, coordinating and controlling the whole integration process, including commissioning, ramp-up and go-live
- Selection of potential sub-contractors for the project in cooperation with other company functions (engineering, control system, etc.)
- Manage the specification phase, including the process gate
- Support the sales team to ensure the successful integration of the solution during the project realization
Bring to the team
- A university degree or apprenticeship in Mechanical in Electrical / Controls / Software Engineering/ Business Engineering or equivalent
- Technical understanding of Controls and Software for automated storage systems (Cranes, Conveyors, AGVs, Shuttles, Robotics, WMS, etc.)
- 4-7 years relevant professional experience
- Domain knowledge in intralogistics
- The integration manager role includes international travel. Therefore, the Integration manager must be willing to travel internationally.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities