HR Communications and Employer Branding Manager (Remote working available)
10 August 2022
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our HR team you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Swisslog are currently seeking a dynamic HR Communications and Employer Branding Manager. The position can be based remotely and will be working on a global basis.
Make an impact
- Responsible for aligning HR communications based on the values and intent of the business
- Create and develop HR Concept presentations to the highest standard with clarity and impact targeting the right audiences
- Liaise with all stakeholders in particular with Marketing for brand strategy and Senor HR to align and create specific messaging and content
- Develop communication channels and strategies to enable the messaging to achieve the optimum response from a HR perspective with specific focus on people
- Manage and liaise with external agencies regarding the specific people and HR design concepts
- Have a deep understanding of HR concepts and align all tasks with the Employer Value Proposition
Bring to the team
- Strong knowledge of employer branding
- Large company experience ideally global employer branding background
- Experience of working within a Human Resources team with strong links to the marketing function
- Able to work independently in a remote environment
- No issue with occasional travel
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Highly competitive salary with performance related bonus and company car
- A great working environment
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Domestic and international career opportunities