HR Administrator Nordic Temporary Employment
13 March 2023
The responsibilities are divided between financial tasks connected to salaries for the Norwegian organization and supporting our HR functions in the Nordics. You will act as a liaison between departments and staff members. It is a key role in our organization that requires the ability to multi-task, to be flexible, resilient and conducting your work with a high level of professionalism and accuracy.
This position is a temporary position during a parental leave, starting during the spring of 2023 and ending in spring of 2024.
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks connected to our salary process, including submitting information for salary payments, expense approval and pension admin. You will be the contact person to our outsourced payroll service.
- You will work in several systems such as SAP and Flex.
- You will be responsible for reporting and support audits.
- You will also report internal absence, sick leave and time reporting.
- You will be responsible for various HR administrative tasks such as registration and enrollment of new colleagues for internal courses.
- You will be a contributor and have shared responsibility for updating our Nordic intranet at Swisslog, sharing important personnel updates.
- You will drive HR projects with your HR team and support the local organization for events and initiatives, and other welfare tasks.
Bring to the team
- University education preferably within HR or Economics and administration.
- You have a good understanding of financial tasks such as payroll and invoice management.
- You are experienced in working in SAP. As well as a confident user of MS office applications.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in Norwegian and English.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position with focus on HR administration and payroll.
- We will consider it meritorious if you have prior experience working with payroll activities for both white and blue collar.
The successful candidate is a team player, takes responsibility, is flexible and proactive. You work in a structured and systematic manner, following procedures and processes. You have very good communication skills and you build long-term relationships with team members from different positions and backgrounds. You are service-minded and enjoy working with people.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.