Head of Proposal Management EMEA
07 July 2022
We are seeking a dedicated individual to be responsible for leading the EMEA Proposal Management function reporting directly to the Head of Solution Design and Engineering EMEA.
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for overseeing the production of fixed price proposals within EMEA, ensuring the team prepares the development schedules, identifies and liaises with the correct stakeholders to appoint the multi-disciplinary team.
- Within this role role you are responsible for delivering high-quality proposals to strict deadlines in order to meet customer demands in line with Swisslog processes.
- Planning and delegating the work associated with the proposal documents to a high quality standard with driving standardisation and professionalisation of proposal documentation across EMEA including developing a newly established team.
- Effectively managing and motivating proposal managers, alongside allocating the team members to work with the nominated Sales opportunity team.
- Additionally, you will create standard harmonised professional documentation and pricing strategies ensuring adherence to the Risk Review Process and co-ordinating the preparation of the proposal with all relevant stakeholders.
Bring to the team
- It is essential that the successful candidate has Higher Education or equivalent in business management, economics, industrial engineering and project management.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years Project Management Experience and interpersonal sales training.
- First Leadership experience
- Fluent English language skill is a must, additional language skills are an advantage
- Applicants must communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.