Head of Marketing and Communication Nordics
23 January 2023
We are looking for our Head of Marketing and Communications Nordic. The person will be a part of the Nordic Management team and be responsible for driving local marketing activities and support the EMEA Region Marketing Head in executing marketing programs, while leasing with international stakeholders. Swisslog provides an excellent international environment for B2B Marketing and Communication professionals.
You will be responsible for local marketing activities and actively work towards promoting and increasing the Swisslog brand in the Nordics. You will be a part of a dynamic global team, and work closely with others to formulate, plan and execute marketing plans and strategies. You will report to Head of Marketing and Communication EMEA.
Make an impact
- You will be able to affect our marketing strategies and operations activities within your global EMEA team as well as taking on an important role within the Nordic Management team, acting as a Marketing consultant in discussions.
- You adjust the global and regional marketing plan and convert it to effective and successful local marketing strategies. Analyzing and reporting results activities as well as handling leads will be part of your job.
- You will be responsible for tracking, and managing local yearly budgets.
- You will be responsible to drive internal communication within the Nordics, reaching out to over 200 team members in our Nordic locations.
- You will write and execute the media & PR plan. By creating, managing and monitoring content of online media and social media platforms.
- You will communicate with Marketing, HR and Employer Branding colleagues to drive, plan and implement internal communication activities.
- You will cooperate with our Marketing Executive regarding marketing projects such as fairs, exhibitions, photography and graphics. As well as teaming up to create content and tools for our sales department and creating reference videos of our successfully implemented customer projects.
Bring to the team
- You hold a professional or Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising/media, or equivalent.
- You have at least 4 years of marketing experience and have developed a broad set of “tools” within marketing.
- You are familiar with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce), social media and marketing automation platforms.
- You have sound knowledge and experience of brand building and marketing planning.
- It is advantageous if you have previously been responsible for local/regional marketing activities and have experience in online and offline marketing.
The successful candidate has strong communications skills in English and Swedish, verbally and written, to allow effective communication both internally and externally. You are a people person and skillfully build long lasting and professional relationships across borders and levels. We believe that you are ambitious, set challenging goals, and want to be able to contribute with your ideas along side being a team player and an excellent collaborator. You have an analytic and creative mindset, being able to work on a strategic level as well and being hands on and making things happen.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.