Head of Account Management Nordic
13 March 2023
We are looking for our new Head of Account Management for the Nordics. The main responsibility will be to manage our Nordic team of Account Managers including aftermarket contracts with the aim to create sales opportunities directly as well as indirectly through Customer Service offerings. Your aim as Manager will be to help support your team and together with them, optimize the business potential, deepening customer relationships on all levels and ensure that we provide high quality service to all our current customers.
You will work closely with our Business Developers and New Business Sales Managers and respond to sales opportunities of products and services to soon to be Swisslog customers as well. You will work closely with other co-workers in our EMEA functional structure.
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for leading and motivating your team of Account Managers, following up on results and optimizing ways of working to ensure better profitability within existing clients.
- You will be part of our Nordic CS Management team and take ownership in developing and promoting the CS (Customer Service) role within existing customers as well as new customers.
- You will be overall responsible for all CS accounts, contract negotiations and working closely with your team members to set up long-term plans for all customers.
- You will manage and continuously develop our customer portfolio and develop current processes as well as implementing new processes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all customers have a designated Account Manager.
- You will be responsible for setting goals and tracking, following up and reporting the teams results to the Head of Customer Service Nordic.
- You will have budget responsibility.
Bring to the team
- An education within engineering or other relevant technical area and industry experience.
- Previous leadership experience of minimum 5 years, managing sales teams and having budget responsibility.
- A strong sales background focusing on complex hardware and software solutions and service sales within the industrial area.
- Experience from with project sales and from working within a complex organization, i.e EMEA structure.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and MS office applications.
- If you have experience from intralogistics and an understanding of material handling process, we would consider it meritorious. As well as knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
The successful candidate is a strong leader with the ability to motivate your team, set and reach challenging goals, give clear guidance and empower others. You have excellent communication skills and able to build long-term relationships with team members as well as client stakeholders. You manage risks, make clear decisions and takes responsibility for your work. We believe that you are ambitious, take initiative and want to focus on continuously improve our services and results towards our customers.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.