ESO - JD Sports
(Engineering Support Operative)
08 March 2023
Derby, United Kingdom
Make an impact
Working rotating 12-hour days and nights
Excellent company benefits to include private health care, life insurance and company contributory pension scheme.
- We are seeking a dedicated individual to be responsible for responding promptly to all faults both reactively and proactively within the workplace, whilst carrying out preventative maintenance checks with the objective of reducing jams and faults.
- You will support engineering tasks under supervision and will be expected to perform basic tool level reactive/preventative repairs.
- The successful candidate will be the first line of contact when faults occur and be responsible for reporting these and then escalating the issue to the appropriate person in the engineering team.
- You will provide support to the engineers as well as reporting defects, whilst offering suggestions for product improvement.
- The Engineering Support Operative will contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier.
Bring to the team
- It is essential that the successful candidate has relevant experience working in a machinery/maintenance environment.
- It is desired that the candidate has previous experience in a customer service role.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to work at height and is able to climb at 30 metre vertical ladder (with WAH training).
- Applicants must communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪ A great working environment
▪ Working with advanced technologies
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪ Hands on training & skills development