Engineering Site Manager
31 January 2023
Make an impact
- For the Engineering Site Manager we are seeking a dedicated individual to be responsible for managing and leading a small team of multi-skilled engineers and apprentices.
- You will provide operational management oversight, demonstrating responsibility and ownership of the allocated customer site.
- You will ensure that the company and customers safety regulations are always followed.
- It is essential the successful candidate tracks site performance against customer KPIs.
- You will work as a hands-on engineer to cover sickness and holiday, as and when required.
- You will deal promptly with all customer enquiries and problems.
Bring to the team
- As Engineering Site Manager, the ideal candidate will manage and coordinate the daily activities of the engineering team, previous experience in a supervisory role is essential.
- You will have served an Apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical engineering or have a recognised engineering qualification.
- You will be a dedicated individual who attains strong skills and knowledge in leadership, administration, Health and Safety, communication, client engagement, flexibility, teamwork and integrity.
- You will be an experienced Engineering Manager.
- Have experience of PPM and shift planning.
- Able to drive continuous improvements.
- This is a customer facing role, so you will need excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Packages and the ability to write and deliver reports to Swisslog and the Customer.
- Applicants must communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪A great working environment
▪Working with advanced technologies
▪Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪Hands on training & skills development