Customer Service Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
17 December 2019
1. Establish and Open door for New Customer
2. Small System Sales – Custom System
3. Small System Sales – Standard System
4. Partners Establishment
5. Proposal/Quotation Preparation
6. Swisslog CS Products
In doing so, he/she shall increase the company revenue, present in the market via sales of new systems, partner and customer networks.
Make an impact
- Increase Year To Year revenue via small system sales.
- Increase hit rate of Small System Sales for standard and customised system and exceed given sales targets.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new customers.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new partner to expand market networking.
- Consolidate and gather market intelligent on competitors or trends.
- Adherence to quality process.
- Update sales forecast and business development progress in the system.
- Present proposals and prepare quotations for customers.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor degree in Electrical /Mechanical/Controls Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of sales/account management experience, with proven works track record. Prior work experience in automated material handling system is an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to those with experience of pursuing the solution sales.
- Strong business acumen and analytical. Able to conceptualize solutions and articulate concept and proposed solutions to customers.
- Able to work independently with strong commercial, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with strong capability to interact and work in a cross-functional and multinational environment.
- Strong technical background and the ability to be fully conversant with the technologies in the industry.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both spoken, and written English.
- Proactive with a strong customer and team focus.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Able to travel both domestically and overseas for business meetings, even on short notice.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days week
- Annual health screening program
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities