Customer Service Administrator
07 March 2023
We are looking for our next Customer Service Administrator for our Partille office in Sweden. Our team of CS administrators are responsible for our Helpdesk, contract management and administration of Customer Contracts including invoicing. You will be part of an Admin team within our CS organization, following up and being responsible for the administration, both internally and externally towards our customers in the Nordic region. Working as the administrative interface towards our clients is an important position and involves many different tasks. We are looking for a person who is passionate about admin, who understands the importance of customer service, high quality delivery, detail-oriented and who feels very comfortable working in different systems. We have been, and will continue to modernize and transform our Systems, and IT environment, and would therefore appreciate a colleague who thrives in working with system implementation. You will be a part of a Nordic team, with many internal international contact points as well as with our Nordic customers.
Make an impact
- You will be responsible for managing customer requests regarding errors and need of support activities.
- You will monitor, distribute and close open issues, following the proper procedures and processes.
- You will manage customer information in our systems such as SAP and Salesforce, continuously updating contract and customer information, as well as data security agreements.
- You will be admin responsible from a contractual perspective, including updating price lists and registering index increases of our products and services.
- You will be responsible for coordinating external requests to the Nordic CS department, as well as planning and executing ongoing tasks.
- You will support our CS Manager in following up and controlling important KPI’s from the department.
- You will manage the external partners of the CS Nordic Helpdesk team and support the EMEA common helpdesk activities from a Nordic perspective.
Bring to the team
- An degree from high school level or higher, preferably within administration and/or the economic field.
- You have a good understanding of financial tasks such as invoicing and contract management.
- You are experienced in working with systems, preferably SAP and Salesforce. As well as a confident user of MS office applications.
- Several years of experience in a similar position with focus on administration and customer contact (b2b).
- We would consider it meritorious if you have prior experience from working in a company within automation, industrial service/maintenance or intralogistics.
The successful candidate is a team player, takes responsibility, is able to be proactive and delivers high quality work. You have very good communication skills and able to build long-term relationships with team members as well as client stakeholders. You work in a structured and systematic manner, following procedures and processes. You are service-minded and understand the importance of high customer satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.