Customer Service Account Manager
12 May 2022
The CS Account Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring a long-term customer relationship (lifetime partnership).
Make an impact
• Regular customer visits
• Knowing the client's activities and identifying, picking up and selling potential for projects
• Being the contact person for every customer need, providing contacts to the appropriate Swisslog departments, coordinating a wide range of internal departments in order to achieve the services required by the customer and complete the tasks set.
• Develop multi-year planning for the customer by use of CMDB
• Elaboration of support and maintenance contracts and concepts, if necessary, in cooperation with other Swisslog units
• Consulting and sales of modernization and extension projects
• Inform the customer about new Swisslog products / services and organisational changes if required.
• Analyse the financial overview prepared by the responsible consultant. If necessary, plan and implement improvement measures to ensure profitability.
• Creation of visit reports
• Regular update of SalesForce
• Establish new customer relationships
• Administrative support of contracts, ensuring contract invoicing
• Keeping customer database up to date
Bring to the team
• Ensuring the agreed order intake (OI/GP) in compliance with the specifications regarding deadlines, quality, technology to be used, and costs.
• Use of own technical knowledge as a consulting service for customers and for project costing. Carrying out and checking project calculations
• Ensure external and internal customer satisfaction by regular proactive enquiries about the current situation and expectations.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers.
Analytical thinking and decision making
• High degree of independence in connection with the solutions to be worked out. Coordinate decisions with customers and superiors.
• Leading sales project teams for assigned customers.
• Technical advice and support to ACM and customers on various topics incl. initial solution proposals.
• Open and constructive cooperation with customers and team members. Offer support to colleagues.
• Proactively communicate with customers and superiors to ensure the flow of information.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.