Corporate Program Manager (m/f/d) Corporate Development
08 March 2022
As a Corporate Program Manager you operate as a facilitator and work closely to our Head of Corporate Program Management to handle large scale transformation initiatives within Swisslog on global level. You will directly and visibly contribute to corporate development strategy. Our initiatives stretch from shaping our digital product portfolio, over introduction of new technologies to the field of streamlining our processes. To which field of this three competence fields are you the best match?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- You drive global initiatives from the conception phase to the execution phase and collaborate with the involved Program Managers in our regions and our technology center
- Influence, engage and build collaborative relationships with sponsors and stakeholders to define scope, e.g. by planning and hosting workshops
- Plan, monitor, control and evaluate the initiatives to achieve common organizational objectives
- Engaging with technical teams in our matrixed organization to gather the right information
- Structuring and breaking down complex business problems, driving analysis and delivering data-driven recommendations
- Support your project team by removing blockers, managing conflicting priorities and handling escalations
- Ensure the project teams reach their milestones according to quality, agreed deliverables and schedule. Constructively challenge the status quo with the teams and involved stakeholders
Bring to the team
- Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Engineering, Logistics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of project and/or program management, preferable at a consultancy or a global operating company
- Analytical and strategic thinking - able to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information; Ability to collect and synthesize complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for key stakeholders
- Excellent English language skill is a must, additional language skills are an advantage
- Ability to act as a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Solution orientated individual with strong business acumen and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approx. 20%
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.